Our Method Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria
Are you concerned about the cleanliness of your school, church, retail shop or office building? Xpress Cleaning Solutions of Atlanta has offered disinfection services for local business owners for over 20 years. If you want to keep your employees and customers safe and healthy, consider hiring Xpress Cleaning Solutions of Atlanta to sanitize and disinfect your commercial space. With viruses and the flu becoming increasingly more common, it is important to take action quickly.
We guarantee all of our cleaning services with one of the best warranties in the business. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We are committed to providing you with the best service and building life-long relationships by exceeding your expectations.
Why Call Us for Disinfection Services
We understand the importance of keeping your staff as healthy as possible. A run of sicknesses means employees will be out sick, which impacts the ability to run your business. When that certain time of year hits when viruses and other illnesses are spreading locally, call Xpress Cleaning Solutions of Atlanta for prevention of sickness. We will ensure that all surfaces are disinfected and sanitized properly and effectively using the highest standards available. Call Xpress Cleaning Solutions of Atlanta today to schedule disinfection services.
In addition to using Xpress Cleaning Solutions of Atlanta’s disinfection services, here are some guidelines recommended by the CDC:
- Employees with a fever need to stay home.
- Frequently clean and disinfect (or call Xpress Cleaning Solutions of Atlanta to disinfect) all surfaces that come into contact with people, such as shared tablets, computers, light switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
- Use EPA-approved products that can kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses or call Xpress Cleaning Solutions of Atlanta for disinfection services at 404-777-5854 or to obtain a quick, fair quote.
- Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Recommend that staff frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- When a viral outbreak is in process, consider allowing employees to telecommute when possible and avoid large meetings.
Call for A Free Quote Today!
Acworth, Atlanta, Austell, Bowdon Junction, Bremen, Carrollton, Chatt Hills, Chattahoochee Hills, Clarkdale, College Park, Conley, Dallas, Douglasville, East Point, Emerson, Fairburn, Fayetteville, Forest Park, Fort Gillem, Hapeville, Hiram, Jonesboro, Kennesaw, Lake City, Lithia Springs, Mableton, Marietta, Moreland, Morrow, Newnan, Palmetto, Peachtree City, Powder Springs, Raymond, Red Oak, Riverdale, Rockmart, Sandy Springs, Sargent, Sharpsburg, Smyrna, Taylorsville, Temple, Turin, Tyrone, Union City, Villa Rica, Whitesburg, Winston, Woolsey & Woodstock, GA